3D Artist and Animator
- Experienced with the majority of the 3D pipeline, including: modeling, texturing, rigging, UV mapping, animating, lighting, and rendering.
- Excels specifically with: character design; 3D modeling (low poly, organic); 3D animation (organic); rigging; 2D animation
- Secondary strengths include: texturing; digital painting; color theory
- 3D imaging: Autodesk Maya, ZBrush
- Adobe: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, After Effects, Dreamweaver
- Game Dev kits: Unity, UDK, and various free software
- 2015-present; Arizona State University Online
Technological Entrepreneurship and Management
- 2009-2010; Center for Digital Imaging Arts (CDIA) at Boston University, Waltham, MA
Certificate in 3D Animation
- 2013-2015; Freelance (Giant Fox Games)
- 2D Animation: Worked in Adobe Photoshop and Flash. Responsibilities included: animating a 2D character to various dances.
- 3D Art and Game Design: Worked in Unity, Adobe Photoshop, and Autodesk Maya. Responsibilities included: designing escape games for mobile and computer devices; creating art assets for the games; providing 3D models with animations for mobile games.
- 2011; Freelance (Why Am I Still Sick? – Richard Longland)
- Freelance Artist: Worked in Autodesk Maya. Responsibilities included: composing a short visual animation displaying how biofilm can affect health; modeling various aspects of human anatomy, including body, organs, blood vessels, and teeth; texturing assets to simulate X-Rays; and animating and rendering the process following a narration.
- 2010-2011; More Than Gaming, LLC.
- Intern Artist: Worked in Unreal Development Kit and Autodesk Maya. Responsibilities included: modeling character assets from reference; rigging those models; and animating various cycles and actions for each rig.
- 2010; CDIA 3D Animation Practicum
- Lead Animator: Worked with the VHL Family Alliance (vhl.org) to create an educational animation using Autodesk Maya. Responsibilities included modeling several aspects of human anatomy, including organs and veins, rendering, setting up lights and cameras, and reviewing the final productions and animations with the rest of the team.
- 2014, 2015; Global Game Jam (48 hour)
- 2015; Team Lead for a group of three to make a 2D Twitch-based interactive game and tool using a C# framework.
- 2014; Lead Artist for a group of four to make a 3D game in Unity. Modeled, rigged, and animated assets in Maya. Composed music for the game using Fruity Loops.
- 2013-2015; NHTI Game Jam (48 hour)
- 2014, 2015; Lead Artist and Designer for a group of three to make a 2D point-and-click adventure. Sprited and animated all assets in Photoshop and Flash.
- 2013; Lead Artist for a group of three to make a 2D side-scrolling game. Sprited and animated all art assets in Photoshop and Flash.
- 2012; SNHU Game Jam (24 hour)
- 2012; Lead Artist for a group of two to make a 3D game in Unity. Modeled, rigged, and animated assets in Maya. Composed music for the game using Fruity Loops. Wrote story and game mechanics with the Lead Programmer.
- 2012; Team Lead for a group of three to make a 2D game using Flash. Composed music for the game using Fruity Loops. Designed 2D assets, backgrounds, and illustrations, and wrote the story.
- 2012; Game Jam (1 week)
- Lead Artist for a group of three to make a 2D sidescroller in Flash. Modeled, rigged, and animated assets in Maya and prerendered them as sprites. Created backgrounds in Photoshop.
- 2011; 48 Hour Film Festival (with Banded Light Productions)
- Organized all film assets for easy access and illustrated fake newspaper clippings using Photoshop.